Setting goals is a crucial part of life. It’s what drives us to wake up in the morning, and make changes in our life for the better. With the start of 2021, I know a lot of people have a new goal they’re trying to achieve this year. It’s easy to feel motivated at the start of the year, especially when you’re only one week into working on a new goal. But how do you avoid quitting? How do you stay on-track with what you want to achieve? This episode is here to help you on your goal journey.
In this episode I share:
- New Year Check-In
- Why setting any goal (no matter the size) can help you feel more motivated
- The 1st crucial step in setting a goal
- The importance of setting a WHY behind your goal
- Why most people fail at achieving their goals
- A story of a powerful goal I set for myself & what it taught me along the way
- Trusting the journey towards your goal & not the destination
I hope this inspires you to go after your goals with zero fucks to give.
What are your new goals this year? Share with me on Instagram @workitownitpod & tag me in a story. I’d love to hear what you’re working towards. And if you have any inspirational quotes that are helping you along the way, send that over to me too! I’m a sucker for a good motivational quote.
*Here’s a link to the episode I mentioned “Finding Beauty in a Break-Up”
If you enjoyed this episode share it with a friend, family member, co-worker, mail-carrier, your favorite barista, your dog… jk dogs can’t write reviews lol. Help the podcast grow by leaving a rating & review on Apple Podcasts, your support means so much. Thank you for listening.