Natural skincare is more important than you think. What you put ON your body is just as important as what you put IN your body. I used to struggle with hormonal acne & nothing used to work until I started using natural products.
This week I had the pleasure of interviewing Yanique Teape, the founder of Humility, an organic skin-care & supplement line that’s all about using wholesome ingredients from the earth.
In this episode she shares:
- What inspired her to get healthy & change her diet & skincare routine
- The importance of natural skincare & sticking with a routine
- Best products for acne, dry-skin & dark spots
- What makes Humility skincare unique
- Mistakes she’s made as an entrepreneur & advice for other business owners
- The importance of understanding your roots
- How running your own business requires support
*First time customers get a special discount, so click here to get your shopping on!
Follow Humility on Instagram @humility_llc & be sure to tag Yanique in any stories you take when you try your first product!
If you enjoyed this episode, share with me on Instagram @emilysiero & tag me in a screenshot of you listening. And if you treat yourself or someone you love to something from Humility, let me know! I’d love to see what you try.
If you know someone that’s struggling with their skin and is looking for a more natural approach, share this episode with them! I used to struggle with awful hormonal acne & I felt like nothing worked until I started using natural products. Taking time for self-care is a way of nourishing your body and easing stress. Don’t forget stress can have a huge impact on your skin too! I hope this episode inspires you to treat yourself to a night of self-care and to invest in some natural skincare products. Don’t forget to leave a rating review on iTunes to help support the show!