How to be alone, but not lonely at the same time is a practice. Believe it or not, there’s a way to be alone without feeling bad about it or sorry for yourself. Oftentimes we get trapped in this belief that the time in our life when we’re single is never going to be as enjoyable as the time when we’re in a relationship.
I used to treat my aloneness like a pity party, and all I did was find myself either super unhappy or dating guys that didn’t treat me right. After some time and experiences that pushed me out of my comfort zone, I was able to find joy with being on my own.
In this episode I share:
- What to do when the loneliness hits
- How to enjoy your time alone
- Things I did to get confident in going places alone
- Solo-Travel & how it changed my lifeeeeee
- The TRAP OF DESPERATION when dating
- The importance of self-connection
If you enjoyed this episode, share with me on Instagram @emilysiero & tag me in a screenshot of you listening. Share it with a friend, family member, or co-worker. And don’t forget to leave a review on iTunes to help support the show!