If you’ve ever dreamed of acting and show biz, this week’s episode is for you.
I had the pleasure of interviewing Aleksandra Jade, a professional actor and entrepreneur. Not only has she created a successful acting career for herself, but she uses her knowledge of the business to create courses and workshops for other actors of all experiences.
In this episode we talk about:
- How Aleksandra got started in acting & the lessons she’s learned over 10+ years in the industry
- The secret most actors overlook in their careers
- Why actors need to make their own work
- Advice for someone that’s new to acting & wants to get started
- The power of not caring what others think