Most people are their harshest critic to begin with. And it sure as hell doesn’t help when you have people in your life that are doubting you too. It’s even harder when that negativity is coming from someone close to you, like a family member, friend or partner.
In this episode I share about a time in my life when I almost gave up on my dreams of acting & performing. I cover topics like:
- Facing rejection while going after your dreams & how to use it as an opportunity for redirection
- Letting someone close to you make you doubt your dreams
- Red flags to spot when you’re partner is toxic & trying to break you down
- The power of coming back to your authentic-self
- Why your belief in yourself matters most
If you enjoyed this episode, share with me on Instagram @emilysiero & tag me in a screenshot of you listening.
Check-out the Work It Own It blog for more inspiration, free guided-mediations & more!